About HLM Homoeopathic Pharmacy College
HLM Homoeopathic Pharmacy College is a unit of HLM Educational Society – a registered body with Registration No. 856, under The Society Registration Act, 1860. It is approved by Homoeopathic Medicine Board, Uttar Pradesh. The aim of HLM Homoeopathic Pharmacy College is to be a center of excellence in the teaching & practice of homoeopathy in Delhi/NCR so that world class homoeopathic physicians can be produced. It is situated in Ghaziabad on Delhi – Meerut Road, Duhai. The college is located with excellent rail and road connectivity. It is the top of the homoeopathy medical college offering full time Diploma in Homoeopathic Pharmacy (DHP) program.
What we have?
The homoeopathic pharmacy college offers excellent learning & teaching facilities through well and highly qualified faculty. It has world class infrastructure for the students such as:
- Well equipped labs
- Well ventilated AC Auditorium
- Lecture halls
Why HLM Homoeopathic Pharmacy College?
- To provide value based and research oriented education in Homoeopathy.
- To do scientific research in Homoeopathy.
- To mould homoeopaths who are proficient in patient care and at service to the needy and the poor.
- To propagate Homoeopathy through evidence-based studies and community health activities
- Has high qualified and well dedicated faculty and excellent environment of academic and professional growth.