Admission Procedure for Diploma in Homoeopathic Pharmacy
Diploma in Homoeopathic Pharmacy is a 2 years diploma course approved by Homoeopathic Medical Board, Lucknow (U.P). To get admission in this course, candidates must have to fulfill the following eligibility condition:
- Students must have secured 50% marks in aggregate in 12th standard with science stream. He/she must have chosen Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subject. Additional subjects should be Mathematics/Biology/computer Science/Biotechnology.
- Direct admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of the cut-off marks obtained in the test being conducted by the college internally.
Candidates fulfilling both the conditions shall be given admission on a first come first serve basis subjects to the availability of the seats.
Candidates seeking admission to this course can apply either offline or online. To fill the application form online, candidate must have to visit our website www.hlmhomoeopathicpharmacycollege.org
Hard copy application forms are available at the college campus. The filled application form is to be sent to the following address given below for the further processing:
HLM Homoeopathic Pharmacy College
11th K.M. Milestone, Delhi-Meerut Road, Duhai, Ghaziabad
Important Dates for Admission to Two Year Course in Diploma in Homoeopathic Pharmacy 2017-19 Batch:
- Last date of application for admission: DD/MM/YYYY
- Date of entrance examination: DD/MM/YYYY
- Counseling of students that have cleared the entrance examination: from DD/MM/YYYY to DD/MM/YYYY.